Translate

Sunday, November 29, 2009


Number 638


Sheena in harem pants!


This week we're going to do something different...I've got all jungle girl stories lined up for this week. It's cold where I am...the first week of December, a bleak and cold month. Ugh. I need to go someplace warm, someplace where I can see babes in leopard-skin bikinis swinging through treetops and wrestling crocodiles. Unfortunately, for me such traveling to exotic places is done vicariously via the four-color world of jungle comics.

Chuck Wells at Comic Book Catacombs and I are in collusion. He is also showing jungle girls this week. Check them out here.

First up, Sheena, the original Queen of the Jungle. In this story some traders get the drop on Sheena and her idiot boyfriend, and sell them into slavery. You get to see Sheena wearing a harem outfit in this story, which is the main reason I chose it. We all have our fantasies.

It's from Sheena, the Queen of the Jungle #3, Winter 1943.








TOMORROW: Jann of the Jungle!







3 comments:

Runs.with.Ferals said...

I'm starting to warm up a little bit already~! Lotsa leaves to rake this week... (brrr) Will check back~ as needed~!

Kirk said...

That, um, tanned brunette is hot, too.

THE APOCOLYTE said...

Sheena liked that guy Mem Sadi so much she gave her nicest knife to him on that last page! I think she was aiming for Bob, he's just a jerk like you said.
In fact I might even go so far as to say Sheena has a big 'pussy', and his name is Bob.
Ahem! I didn't say that, did I?

Oh, and you may like the harem outfit, but it's easier for me to imagine Sheena nekkid in her leopard outfit...like that splash panel..Goinggg!!!